HealthMeasures is the dissemination and implementation hub for four state-of-the-science measurement systems: PROMIS®, NIH Toolbox®, Neuro-QoL™, and ASCQ-Me®. Originally funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), it is now supported under a cost-recovery business model with no profit motivation at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine.
The HealthMeasures team includes psychometricians and measurement science experts at Northwestern University. Our team has expertise in measure development, validation, expansion, assessment technologies, and application of measures in a range of settings. Our team works closely with the PROMIS® Health Organization and the NIH Toolbox® Scientific Review Board.
To learn more, contact us at help@HealthMeasures.net.
Funding for PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-Me, NIH Toolbox, and HealthMeasures was provided by:
- Office Of The Director, National Institutes Of Health (OD)
- National Institute Of Nursing Research (NINR)
- National Center For Complementary & Integrative Health (NCCIH)
- National Institute On Aging (NIA)
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD)
- National Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke (NINDS)
- National Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)